I couldn't leave you without at least 2 cute Caleb Pics!!!
He is doing so Great!! The Brazilian's LOVE him!! He breaks through all our language barriers!
He loves his little Class! His teachers are so great! They wear uniforms everyday, but this pic was taken on Dress Down Day, so they got to wear whatever they wanted. He's not LOVING the pool yet. He like so to play on the steps, but not liking being out in the big water yet. He will soon, I'm sure!
2 comments:
Naturally I ALWAYS love the Caleb pics the most ;) Glad to hear you're settling in to your new little world and that your students aren't as frightening as the ones in the classes where I sub! I know God will bless you immensely for all that you are doing. I can't wait to hear more!
Much love
Sarah
hey you guys! so good to hear from you and see your smiling faces! i love your house! the whole place there looks so beautiful. i can't wait to hear and see more of your new world!
Post a Comment