I have always been able to see and feel the Peace of God in Nature! Every where I've been it's been something different. Here, I was, at first, in love with the Palm Tree, and still Am. They are simply wonderful!
Completely ordinary, flawed people Serving a Completely Perfect EXTRAORDINARY God!! ~Please join us as we embark on God's Next Adventure for our lives.~ First to Hong Kong, then to Brasil, then to Ethiopia, then A BABY?!?! (Mind-Blowing!) Now, back to Brasil! Stay Tuned as we Embark on the Next Chapter the Lord has already written for us! We simply pray that in ALL Things HIS NAME be made Great! God is So Good! He is So Faithful... We are so UNworthy.
Wednesday, April 25, 2007
Amazing Sunsets!
I have always been able to see and feel the Peace of God in Nature! Every where I've been it's been something different. Here, I was, at first, in love with the Palm Tree, and still Am. They are simply wonderful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i, too, love His artwork in the beautiful natural surroundings He has created us to care for and enjoy. i love you beverly!! you are beautiful!!
lorgene
ps - i can't get my stuff to post right, so i think i'll be "anonymous" so it will post!!
These are the prettiest pics! Great job Bev! Keep em' comin'!
I love sunset. It's my favorite time of the day!
Love u guys,
Mimi
Post a Comment