Sunday, June 10, 2007

New Pic!



Here's a new pic of us from Graduation, along with a picture of our Graduates.


What a blessing it was to go to a Christian School Graduation!! Although not all of our Graduates were Christian, the entire service including all of the speeches by our Graduates were full of meaning, thoughtfulness, and Praise to our Heavenly Father! It was a very special, very meaningful, and touching ceremony... Unlike any I have ever experienced before. The Kindergarten and 6th Grade also had Graduation ceremonies. It was very special!!

3 comments:

Transient Drifter said...

I'm loving the new pic! You guys are just too adorable! Have fun packing up and getting ready to head home. I know all about that!

Anonymous said...

What a great family photo. Caleb is such a happy little guy.
Leslie

Anonymous said...

Wow looks like you are getting some sun... Are you wearing your sunblock SPF 100 and reapplying it every 3 hrs? heheheh. Miss ya'll!

Chau