Well, we are officially into our first week of school! Hump Day in fact! It's been a great week! The new kids are all starting to fit in just fine! No major problems at all! What a JOY it is to be back with them again! We really missed them!
Chris stays busy with his new lunch card duty, which has him in the lunch room with every class! He loves it!! He still enjoys his lunch duty with the little ones! They love him so much! The business office traffic is starting to slow down, so he feels much relief as the school year started very smoothly!
I am teaching the whole day for now. It's going really well, also! Other than the very long time it takes to do lesson plans for 8 classes, I am really enjoying teaching all the kids!! I am teaching 7th grade Math, 8th grade Math, Algebra 1, Geometry, Chemistry, Biology, Public Speaking, and Photography. I'm having a BLAST! The Jr High and Sr High kids are great!
Caleb is doing fantastic! Once again, Elastic Boy, has adjusted to me teaching full time with flying colors!! I try to get him in the car around 3:45 or so, and he sleeps until around 6 on a long day, but some days he has managed quite well with only 30 or 45 minutes! What a Blessing!! We are hoping this continues, and that he won't have to take a nap everyday, but maybe 2 of 3 a week. I know that will come!
We just can't wait to see all the the Lord is going to do this year!! We are so excited about how God is going to show out!! We can all just FEEL IT!!! It's just around the Corner! :)
Thank you for your continued prayers and love! It is vital!! Please pray for the new staff that is coming, and for their VISA's. Pray also for Unity within the staff. I feel that God will do so amazing things with our body of teachers and staff, that we will reap the fruit of it this spring!! That is the promise that I'm holding on to!!
May God bless you and keep you!!
~Beverly - for the Fryar GAGGLE! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment