Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Long Time... No Post!

Hey Guys!! I'm so sorry that I haven't been able to post in forever... but we've been quite busy! We've had a lot going on since we got back here, the first of August, but we did expect it. We are still short 6 staff members! That puts everybody on extra workloads, but everyone has had a great attitude about it, and we have not had any major problems. It's actually been flowing quite well.

I am busy with 8 classes, and our SMASH group, and I am starting on my Master's classes to work towards my teaching certificate. We've been able to balance it well, so far. I am also involved at the church in the children's church, and the Teen Sunday School class. I have started tutoring 'Unofficially' some of the boys in math after school. We are planning to make it a more formal arrangement soon.

Chris is busy in the Business office. Thankfully all the tuition is now payed at the bank, so that has decreased traffic flow, from Parents anyway. He's still daily working on new budgets and trying to map out a way for us to get into a new school facility. He has also been teaching the Adult Sunday School nearly every week. He still has his lunch duty with the little ones, which he loves!!

Caleb is getting cuter by the day, I think! See the pics! The one of him in the pool, is the first time EVER that he has gotten in the pool without me having to hold him!!! The water was COLD, but he had a blast! Of course, Chris and I got sunburned!! Chris was really miserable for several days! It's better now. He loves his new teacher, Ms. Raquel (we pronounce Rachel). She is so great to him and FOR him!! She has a wonderful calm nature about her. He is doing so good! And talking up a Storm! It's just amazing the new things he says everyday! Here he is in his new Batman outfit he got for his Birthday, being silly at school, and a pic of him being silly with his juice box. I told him to put the box lower, so that I could take a picture... well he did!! :)

Overall, we are doing very well!! We are thrilled to be in the middle of ministry and God's plan for us at this time!

Please continue to pray for us! I will try to post more often!! :)

Much Love,
Beverly

3 comments:

Transient Drifter said...

Sooo good to see pix of Caleb. He's so beautiful! It's always amazing to see how he's growing up. I'm glad to hear things are going so well. So much love
Sarah

Anonymous said...

Chris, E-Mail the exact link @NCIS to get to the investing oppurtunities section...can't find it on the site "Grady"

Blues and Greens said...

Hello friends, it was so good to get your email and then to find great pictures of Caleb--he is cute as a button. :) I continue to pray for y'all that you will find rest from your schedules and rest for your souls as you minister to your students and to each other. I am lifting you up today! Much love from Mississippi,

Em