
We had our International Fair last Friday night! It was AWESOME! Just like last year, we had so many from the community show up! It was great!! I was in charge (with Bob) of the Junior High. They presented AFRICA! SO... I got to borrow a really cool African dress... with Head wrap and everything! Aren't I cute?!?! Chris was again a Passport Agent, and was in charge of International Security. Metal Detectors and all... well ok... not that much! It was a wonderful night.
We had prayed for 2 weeks for it not to rain, and God Graced us with this request! It was a beautiful night! Here are a few pics from the night. However, because I was with the Junior High, I didn't get any pics of Caleb, but I'm sure someone else DOES have some. His little Pre-K class did Antartica. Of course, it took 3 weeks to convince him he was doing Antartica... not TARTICA. He even told me one day when I corrected him... NO MOM... and ANT crawls on the Ground... I'm doing TARTICA! Anyway... at least he was PASSIONATE about his thought!! :) They had them dress up like little Penquins! Too Cute! I'll post when I get a pic of him in it!
We had prayed for 2 weeks for it not to rain, and God Graced us with this request! It was a beautiful night! Here are a few pics from the night. However, because I was with the Junior High, I didn't get any pics of Caleb, but I'm sure someone else DOES have some. His little Pre-K class did Antartica. Of course, it took 3 weeks to convince him he was doing Antartica... not TARTICA. He even told me one day when I corrected him... NO MOM... and ANT crawls on the Ground... I'm doing TARTICA! Anyway... at least he was PASSIONATE about his thought!! :) They had them dress up like little Penquins! Too Cute! I'll post when I get a pic of him in it!We are so amazingly blessed to be in the
middle of such a wonderful International experience! God is so Good!
Our next big project is Science Fair!! YEAH! Which this year, will be all on my shoulders! But I'm very excited. I've been reading up on how to make a great one!
Thanks for all your love, encouragement, and prayers!
1 comment:
I PRAISE GOD for holding back the rain - in that perfect, awe inspiring way He does these things!!!! can't wait for pics of our penguin!!!
YOU ARE ADORABLE, my
hidaya mwana (swahili)
AKA
senhora bonita
love,
lorgene
Post a Comment