Sunday, May 11, 2008

SMASH Retreat 08!

WOW... I just don't even know where to start....

Honestly... To have had the AWESOME Priveledge to sit in the Presence and to See, Feel, and Experience the POWERFUL FLOW of the Holy Spirit!!! To have Witnessed the POWER of that FLOW Touching the Lives, Spirits, and HEARTS of the Kids that we LOVE SO DEARLY.... To see Brokenness... To see OUR KIDS CRYING OUT TO JESUS...

Honestly... TAKES MY BREATH AWAY!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
We had an AMAZING Speaker! We had to step out on faith here... we didn't know him, haven't ever heard him, just got his name... so we PRAYED HARD for GOD to BRING HIS MAN... HIS MAN that would be shake our kids and put TRUTH right in front of them... so that they would LEAVE DIFFERENT! Well... HE HEARD OUR PRAYERS... and GAVE US THE DESIRES OF OUR HEART! He brought the most incredible Speaker! But more importantly... HE BROUGHT HIMSELF... SET UP CAMP... and CHANGED LIVES! HE DID... GOD DID... through the Power of the Holy Spirit! Incredible!

I need to make sure you let this sink in... the inpact of what happened to these lives... so I won't be posting nice happy pictures on this one... I don't want to take away from the POWER of what happened!

No comments: