Tuesday, July 15, 2008

IN THE USA!!




We are very blessed to be in the US right now! We have been truely OVERWHELMED at all the support and excitement we are receiving about all that has gone on at BIS! We are also so OVERWHELMED at all the LOVE that has been poured out!! From people sacrificing rooms for us, to many paid-for dinners, to Free Babysitting!! **Actually it should be more called... BABY BEGGING!! :) As many have BEGGED to keep Caleb and have him spend the night! He LOVES IT!





The other awesome thing about this summer is that we have actually had the AWESOME Opportunity to share at 6 Home Groups, 1 Youth group, 2 Churches, and 3 other Awesome Engagements. We have been so blessed by people that are getting as EXCITED AS WE ARE about what we do... and the Kids that we LOVE! :)





Our time in the US is drawing to a close... as Chris will leave on Sunday the 20th to head back. Caleb and I will follow a week later. We would appreciate prayers for travel safety - expecially for my "Unique" Left arm situation and many heavy suitcases! I'm working on my "Poor & Pitful Woman with Child Needing Help" Look!!! :) I hope it works well!!



Here are a few pics from the summer. I'll post more! If you have Facebook... Add us - we're CB Fryar. I have many more pics posted there.




Much love to you ALL!!

Beverly - for the Fryars

1 comment:

Transient Drifter said...

Yeah for the updates! I'm glad you guys have been having such a good time in the US. I was so sad to know there was no way I could make it over there. Hard to believe Caleb is almost 5! And yet I can still see him as a baby in his photos. He's so himself and soo sooo beautiful! May God continue to bless you guys. I think you're amazing!