Sunday, June 28, 2009

PFO 2009

We arrived back in the US at the end of June. We were asked to be advisors for our network's Pre-Field Orientation. It was amazing! 180 new teachers heading out to the "ends of the Earth" to spread the GOOD NEWS of JESUS!! AWESOME!!





We had an Awesome time there! It was TOUGH... Long Days, Late Nights, and VERY Early Mornings. But it was still really great!

We really got to know the other advisors and our new staff, as well. As part of being an advisor, we lead small groups. I had a small group of 5 girls. It was really a blessing!!! It is so amazing how close you can get with people you just met, because of your "LIKE-MINDED-NESS!"


Chris had an AMAZING Group also! He had 3 couples and a single guy. It was a great set-up!!






I'm glad I made Life-Long, World-Wide friends!! :) Please pray for all of them as they deal with the massive transition of living overseas. Many are new teachers and young, or new teachers that have changed careers! :) The Lord is going to do Great and Mighty things through them all!!

No comments: