Saturday, July 24, 2010

MATCHED: In our Hearts and on Paper

We received "THE CALL" yesterday from our Social Worker!!!

WE ARE MATCHED TO OUR NEWEST SON!!!!!!!

The 'decision' wasn't supposed to be made until Monday by the Ethiopia team in Grand Rapids, but they decided to meet on Friday.

We have been MATCHED to the most precious little boy! His personality just shouts from his pictures and his profile! We can not post any pictures of him, but we have them with us 24/7 so just tackle us for them!! LOL!!

The greatest thing is that we had the Most Amazing, God-Given PEACE about him. We know that the Lord has been preparing this day since the beginnng of time. Imagine His joy as He personally knit our son together in his first mother's womb... "Just wait, my son, I have great plans for you... Plans to give you a Future and a Hope!" I treasure the thought of my Lord and Saviour joyfully loving on our son, BOTH of them!

God is so Good! He does not forget that we are like grass; yet loves and cherishes us to provide with the Joys of our hearts!

...speechless...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW! That's amazing! I pray that everything goes well on papers! May God bless your family even more! :)

Transient Drifter said...

I know I commented on facebook too, but it really is all sooooo amazing for you. I'm so happy to hear about your new little one and I pray that he'll settle in nicely with the family quickly. Be blessed :)