We've had another Great week!! Chris told his boss, and he was very supportive. Once again, we worried... God HAD IT... and God SHOWED OUT! I also told all of my co-workers this week. It was an emotionally draining day, but it was filled with very sweet sentiments!
We got to meet with Scott, our administrator this week! That was really awesome! We got to hear more about the school, and he brought some snacks and drinks from Brazil. We also got last years annual. So awesome to look at all of those international students that we will be serving in Brasilia. We also found out that 95% of the students at the school are kids of the Embassy!! Their Governments pay for their tuition... and it's a CHRISTIAN SCHOOL! Tell me that isn't God Showing Out!! There are 22 countries represented. Many from Africa, Middle East, and Asia. What an awesome international community! We will personally be able to touch the lives of these kids that may very well be RUNNING their Countries one day! That's KINGDOM work with BIG WORLD CHANGING Potential!! But isn't it always!! ;)
We have also been SO GRACIOUSLY BLESSED by some families that are willing to adopt our little furry babies!!! That is a huge Answer of Prayer and brings a Huge Peace.
We are starting to focus in on our Support Raising. Very humbling that we got our NICS Statement yesterday and have a big Goose Egg! Don't be surprised if you start getting letters, emails, phone calls, and PLEADING! :) By the Way...
If you'd like to support us, please visit www.nics.org and view the "Investing Opportunities" section. You can give a Tax-Deductible donation securely online, with Monthly Bank Drafts, or with an old fashioned check to:
NICS Finance Department
PO BOX 1260
Southaven, MS 38671
Please always reference our Project Number: #001909.
Our names should not appear on any checks (must be made out to NICS with the project number) for tax purposes.
Thank you so much! Thank you for being so dear to our hearts!
~Beverly
**Also... I changed the Comments Setting to Allow Comments from Anyone!! Please post a comment!!! Thanks!!**
1 comment:
Yeah, I can post now!! =) Soooo happy to hear you found a home for Sampson and Della. I know that must be an enormous relief. Not to mention selling you house! Aiya! Things are just going so well. Isn't amazing to see how God works! I just got news that I have been accepted into the Teach Overseas program as well, so I'll be starting to gear up for that soon. You just never know what God will do.
Post a Comment