Sunday, December 31, 2006

PRAISE!

The House on Cedarbrush got an Offer!! YEAH! The lady was planning to close in February, but when our real estate agent (who showed her the house) told her our story, she agreed that she could close in January!! God is Awesome!! They will still have to do the offering back and forth, but we should know something early next week!

Haven't heard anything back on the VISA's yet, but I think it will be soon. Started looking at Airline Tickets yesterday... That's humbling!! We also let our Jobs know of our "Official" dates of resignation. I'm quiting on the 19th of January, because I need to figure out what all this teaching stuff is about!! :) And Chris is sticking with his Feb 2nd date. Time is closing in..........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So exciting that everything is going through perfectly! I made my first payment to my program as well. Time to start the joys of fundraising =) but we know God is good! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and lots of love!