Monday, March 12, 2007

Della Has Cousins!!!


Today, Chris was walking down the driveway from the mailbox, and happened to look up. Can you see them?


Look Closer...

Even Closer...

Do you seen them????????

Two Sweet Little Kitties resting under the eve of our roof!!!
Aren't they Cute!!! I know... I know... Don't feed the animals...
But look how sweet and innocent and cute they are!!! And THEY SPEAK PORTUGUESE!!
We can hollar "Kitty, Kitty" to them all day, and they ignore us...
But if you Hollar "Gato, Gato" they look quickly! Of course, we aren't thinking of taming them or anything... but nice to have some little furry friends!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that your cats DONT speak English! hahahah tooo funny! Crack me up! Love u guys!

Anonymous said...

PORTUGUESE/Spanish speaking kittens... hahaha. Maybe you should train them to respond to English. So whatcha going to do with them?

David