Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me!!



Yesterday was my Birthday! I had a great day! Some of my kids got me presents and cards! It was so sweet! Then last night all the staff went out for MEXICAN FOOD!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!

It wasn't like in the States, but close enough to count!! We can't find Tortilla chips here, but they had tortilla fried... that WERE CLOSE ENOUGH FOR ME!! No Cheese dip, but they did have Salsa! We had a great time! Here are a few pics of the night!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Bev! I am so glad you had some kind of Mexican for your birthday! I miss you! I have been out of work sick...but I am back & looked over at my calendar where you wrote "Love Bev Day". Made me smile & wonder what you did on your day!

Anonymous said...

Hey Bev! I am so glad you had some kind of Mexican for your birthday! I miss you! I have been out of work sick...but I am back & looked over at my calendar where you wrote "Love Bev Day". Made me smile & wonder what you did on your day!

Rachel Isbell said...

Happy Late Birthday! I know what you mean about the Mexican food! When we get off the airplane in June our FIRST stop will be Mi Pueblo!