Thursday, April 19, 2007

Staff Bowling




Last weekend all the staff went on a Bowling Outing! We had such a blast! We all acted like a bunch of Goof Balls, and nearly got kicked out! Wouldn't that be a great thing to model for all the kids?!?! It was so great to get together, off campus, and have some "Let your hair down" time! The night ended with a big Wet Willy Fight, and Loud Cheering for the Gutter Balls! It was great to relax and have fun!! Photo #1 is Caleb and Kaylee, having a blast together! Photo #2 is Katie, Me, Laura, and Stacy. Photo #3 is Kaylee, Christie, Daniel, Josh, Caleb, Scott, and Beth. Daniel teaches 3rd and 4th Grade, and Beth teaches music and 2nd grade.
I'll be sending out another post and email soon. The months of April and May will be VERY busy!! But it will make the days past quickly, and then we'll be home in June! Who's up for Mi Pueblo?? or On the Border??
MUCH LOVE! Thanks for all the support!!
~The Fryars~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bev - Taylor was excited to hear that there is a bowling alley there that you can practice on.

Everything sounds like it is going pretty smoothly. Can't wait to see ya. I'm not sure about a pool party when you come back, but we will plan something. Maybe a picnic at the park.

Love ya,
Debbie

Anonymous said...

BTW... I am always up for some Mi Pueblo or On the Border!!!

Just give me a call - I will be there!!!

Deb

Anonymous said...

I'm so there! Mi pueblo here we come! I cannot wait to see your smiling Faces! i'll be in Jamaica when you actually hit USA soil but that weekend I'm coming to find you when i return! First thing... i'll sniff you out like a dog... lol. Love u soooooo much!
~mimes