As I tiptoe back of the past few months, I fully anticipate making a diligent effort and even SCHEDULE if I need to, to keep this a bit more up to date! I usually post all the cute and funny things that happen on Facebook, but I will be sure to post here as well! :)
June brought more adjustment and bonding. The boys were out of school and spent a week or so at the YMCA having a blast!! Negash's school has a summer camp/"summer camp for scholars" and they worked with him one on one to help him with his English. I'm just amazed at what he knows!!
We also got to celebrate Father's Day! :) The night before Father's Day, we got to go to a wedding of one of my PRECIOUS patients! These pictures were taken after the wedding!
Still so hard to believe that Negash has been with us 3 months now... it completely feels as if he has ALWAYS been here! His FULL , CRAZY personality is starting to show in FULL Force! Again, only the HAND of a POWERFUL and MIGHTY GOD can pluck this child from a foreign land and insert him so PERFECTLY into our family!!
I LOVE to come home and just let the boys go play!! I love turning them loose in the cove to play with the other kids! We have 3 boys next door (who are moving soon) and 4 girls next to them... all between ages of 4-10! How perfect!!
Caleb cracks us up as he "TRANSLATES" for Negash. This is usually just re-stating the EXACT SAME MESSAGE with a few silly hand motions... but HEY... it works! :)
The boys got new bikes! Negash is still sort of like a "Bull in a China Shop" at many things! He falls off his bike almost daily! He comes in with a bloody knee all for me to clean up for him! :) I love cleaning his Boo-Boos. He thinks it's funny that we make a big deal about it.
I love my boys!! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment