Completely ordinary, flawed people Serving a Completely Perfect EXTRAORDINARY God!!
~Please join us as we embark on God's Next Adventure for our lives.~
First to Hong Kong, then to Brasil, then to Ethiopia, then A BABY?!?! (Mind-Blowing!) Now, back to Brasil! Stay Tuned as we Embark on the Next Chapter the Lord has already written for us! We simply pray that in ALL Things HIS NAME be made Great!
God is So Good! He is So Faithful... We are so UNworthy.
Sunday, May 27, 2007
Another Cute Caleb Picture!
Now, I know that some of you guys just come here to see our little Angel Baby... So I don't want to disappoint!!! :) Here's a recent Cute Picture!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
The young man is really an amazing guy...he's handsome with a great smile. I am really impressed with his ablility to read....that's great. You guys are so blessed. Love ya, Man!!!
3 comments:
The young man is really an amazing guy...he's handsome with a great smile. I am really impressed with his ablility to read....that's great. You guys are so blessed.
Love ya, Man!!!
Bob and Patti
What a cute kid! We are praying as you finish off the school year. Can't wait to see you soon!
amazingly adorable! but... so are his parents!
love you sooooo much.
I'm praying...
mimi
Post a Comment