Sunday, May 27, 2007

Dinner Theatre!

Hey guys!! Well, Dinner Theatre was a Great Success! Thanks for all of you that prayed! I knew that I had 16 acts to put on, and I knew it would be a little crazy... but on Wednesday afternoon when we had all school practice... and I started to see ALL THOSE KIDS COMING... I thought DEAR HEAVEN... WHERE DID THEY ALL COME FROM!!!! Seeing them all together, just about started a panic attack... but all was well... and Thursday night was Great! The parents all came and had a great laugh! All the skits were centered around Bible stories... just told in a new way! Like Moses's 911 Call about the Burning Bush, and about Peter and the Psychologist who thinks he has Delusions of Graduer about Walking on the Water! It was great! The best part, is that God Got the Glory!! We were able to reflect on Him in every way that we could! Thank you again, for praying!

I'm looking forward to a week without Craziness!!! This week is Spirit Week, so everyday we get to Dress up as something Crazy! I love that kind of thing... Yes, I know... You are surprised!! :) Anyway... Things are winding down very quickly and we'll be home for a visit very soon! It will be good to see everybody!

Much Love,
Beverly

No comments: