What a Great First Night!!!!
Absolutely hilarious last night... We put the boys both together in the shower. Nash was laughing the whole time... he thought it was so hilarious that both boys were together for the bath... he kept on laughing and laughing!! Chris ended up getting just as wet as the boys, as he was the Sprayer Controller! All 4 of us in such a tiny little bathroom, I'm sure would been hysterical for anyone to see!! He thinks everything new is FUNNY! I love it!! His little laugh is contagious!!
He slept well through the night and other than Caleb having a nose bleed, all was uneventful! He loved laying in the bed with us in the morning and playing!! He is such a JOY!! We are now hanging around in our PJs with the other families waitin on breakfast. We will have lunch out then some training/conference time to discuss tomorrow's Embassy visit!
The awesome thing is that everything feels so Incredibly NATURAL!! It's so neat to hear Nash calling after Caleb (he pronounces Caal-leb *short e) and then proceeding to tell him what Mummy and Diddy just said! Precious!!
WE LOVE OUR LITTLE FAMILY!!!
The Fryar Family
**Chris, Beverly, Caleb, and Nash**
2 comments:
I know that you are experiencing so much joy and happiness right now. As adoptive parents we are so entranced by our children. Nash is now going to have a wonderful Mom and Dad and fantastic brother. A true family to call his own which is something every child should have. We are coming up on Lauren's 2 year anniversary and I can remember every second from the moment that they placed her in my arms. She is a true blessing from God as I know Caleb and Nash are yours and Chris's blessings.
So exciting to read your updates. It's great to hear that the boys are getting along so well. God does plan all things well :)
Post a Comment