Sunday, March 13, 2011

In Dubai

We made it to Dubai! That was an incredibly LOOONG Flight!! 13.5 hours.

Arriving here was a bit chaotic. We had to circle around several times and ask 3 different people before we figured out what we need to do to connect to our next airline. Turns out, they will not let you get your new tickets until 3 hours before your next flight. So we'll just hang out from 10pm until 2am until we can get checked in.

So Excited to be getting closer to Nash! Really hoping they don't have Monday OVER-Scheduled as I'm going to need a SERIOUS NAP!! Trying to rest now, but....

Caleb did great on the big plane. Found lots of amusement playing Chess against himself and celebrating the CheckMate with PAWNS! :) LOL! He slept a lot, in fact, almost the whole way. He did really good! :)

Chris and I are trying to get a little rest now. Once we get into Ethiopia, I'm sure the Adrenaline will start running like crazy! So thankful that I will get to post pictures of his cute little self soon! :)

Thank you so much for reading this and following along with us on this Journey. We are so Thankful for all the Lord has done in our lives.... He is so Amazing and so Faithful!

1 comment:

Donna said...

Can't wait to see pictures of Nash!! So glad that you all made have made it safely. Congratulations on soon becoming a family of four!! Sending lots of love from Arkansas!!