I'm so thankful for a day to think about and reflect on MOM's!! How neat and special is it, that I am one, too!! :) I'll never forget this day 3 years ago, when I was doing a Mother's Day skit at Colonial Hills. I remember having that maternity top on, and that fake little belly thing from Goldsmith's... we even took a picture of it, knowing that THAT would be the only time that I would ever be pregnant!
And then the AWESOME JOY of finding out THE VERY NEXT DAY, that CALEB WOULD BE OUR SON!!! I really was pregnant on Mother's Day! Isn't that awesome!! The Lord gave me that Mother's Day to reflect and sober me about Motherhood, and then the next day... I WAS A MOTHER!!! I love the way God does that kind of thing!!!
Happy Mother's Day to all of you! Both to the Mothers, Grandmother, and Mothers-To-Be, and those who HAVE A MOTHER! Take today to honor and love on Mother's!!
1 comment:
Hey Bev! Sorry I hadn't posted in so long. Uh, OB/Peds took a lot out of me. I am not sure how the previous classes thought they were easy but it wasn't for me. Happy Mother's Day and hope you all are ok.
Chau
Post a Comment