Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Greetings from Holland!!

We arrived in Amsterdam early this morning! I always love to see the sunrise from an Airplane! Amazing!! The light glow that slowly bursts into reds and oranges, then full light! I love it! The Lord is so Amazing to renew each new day as faithfully as the previous!

Amsterdam is really cool! I've been giggling at everything! The gift shops have the cutest Cow stuff! And they have Soft Clog Houseshoes for kids that looks just like the Wooden Shoes!! Amazing! And of course all the neat windmills and dairy maid things!

I am MUCH Enjoying the People watching here!! AND... they have COKE LIGHT, tastes just like it did in Brazil! :)

We're now relaxing over a nice Egg McMuffin after a long night. We managed to only get a couple of divided hours of sleep over the night, just hard to get comfy. PRECIOUS little Indian girl, probably about 2, kept SQUEALING crying all night. I felt so bad for her mom and grandmom.

We're here for another 2 hours then on to our flight to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia! Just found out that we have a short layover/refuel in Khartoum, Sudan!

The Lord is so good to us in allowing us to see new parts of the world He created... Love His Creativity!

1 comment:

Transient Drifter said...

So excited for you guys. Hope all the flights have gone smoothly for you now. Hope you're able to just enjoy this time meeting your new son :)