So Thankful that we chose to take this morning off.... So Thankful! We got to sleep in a little bit and just relax around the hotel room. It was so nice.
We haven't really had anytime to process this week.
So unbelievable that we are HERE... we are really HERE!
I remember this week in Hong Kong 6 years ago... After seeing Caleb in all those pictures... not really knowing if he was "REAL!" And then being able to touch him and kiss him... so unbelievable!
This time, with Negash, I *KNEW* he was real. But there are so many other precious things about him I didn't know. Even after only spending a collective 6 hours with him, I feel like we have seen his personality and know how incredibly WELL and PERFECTLY that the Lord has chosen this child for us.
The Lord continues to amaze and astound me with His Grace!
No comments:
Post a Comment