Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Limited Email!


Hey Everyone!!!

I'm not sure how long I'll be able to keep this Yahoo email up...

We arrived in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia on Tuesday night at 10:30pm. Flight was very long... that 3rd leg was killer... but thankfully had great movies and games! (I played Tetris and Reversi for hours!) :) We managed to sleep on the 3rd leg also... plane was only half full, so we got to spread out... a HUGE Blessing for my 6'3" husband!! :)

This morning we met together with 3 other families who are here for Court. We had an orientation meeting this morning and met with the Social Worker... she gave us even more INCREDIBLE information about Nash! *Will post later!

Then we ate at a Swedish restaurant for lunch, then off to the orphanage!

THE PICTURES DO NOT DO THIS CHILD JUSTICE!!!! HE IS SO HANDSOME!! At least a FOOT of Eyelashes... this eyes are just CAPTIVATING!! We played with him in a group of 8 boys (and we want to bring them ALL HOME now!!). He is precious!! More later... if the internet holds up! *I plan to write on a Word Document and then cut and paste here... so I don't have to worry about losing it if the Internet hiccups!! ...AND if I have time.. they have been filling our days full and we are very tired!

COURT IS TOMORROW!!!!! Please pray!! Birth family will be there also, decision lies with this Judge... but we know WHO hold the GOVERNMENT on HIS SHOULDERS!!! :)

Missing my Angel Baby Caleb... Please pray for him to be strong and courageous (as his name means) this week. We miss him so much and are so excited that he will get to come experience this place with us in a few weeks!

Love you all and miss you dearly!! :)

The Fryar Family
**Chris, Beverly, Caleb, and Nash**

No comments: